Conditions of sale:
Payment, modification and cancellation of the reservation:
- We require full payment 14 days before arrival in our establishment. The reservation confirmation and the acceptance of the general conditions of sale are equivalent to the electronic signature of the rental contract.
- The reservation can be modified up to 14 days before arrival.
- If canceled by the client within 14 days before arrival, we retain 50% of the amount of the reservation.
- If the reservation is not canceled by the client but he does not show up, we keep the full amount of the reservation.
- If canceled by the owner, the reservation will be fully refunded.
Length of stay:
- The customer signing this contract concluded for a fixed period may not under any circumstances claim any right to stay in the premises at the end of the stay.
Interruption of stay:
- In the event of interruption of the stay by the client, no refund will be made.
- The tourist tax, of €0.94 per night and per person, is included in the amount of the reservation.
Maximum capacity, extra bed and children:
- Suites are designed for two people and there is no capacity for extra beds in the rooms.
- Our establishment is not ideal for children.
- Pets are not allowed.
- WiFi is available free of charge in all suites.
- TV is not provided, but the client can use a laptop, tablet or smartphone to access your language news and programs.
- Our establishment is located in the heart of the medieval city of Sarlat-la-Canéda and no car is allowed to park there, but the customer can park in the streets around the medieval city.
- For the nearest car park (paying): the one at the corner of boulevard Henri Arlet and rue Montaigne.
- Otherwise, for free parking a few minutes away: on the Chemin du Plantier.
Health and Safety:
- Our establishment is completely non-smoking. It is not permitted to smoke in all suites and common areas.
- We welcome clients on their arrival, between 4 p.m. and 7 p.m., and give them the keys to their suite.
- Otherwise, in the case of an arrival after 7 p.m., a secured keybox is disposed at the main entrance and will hold the keys for clients.
- Departure is 10 a.m. at the latest.
- The customer is liable for all damages caused by him. It is required to be insured by a resort-type insurance contract for these various risks. A certificate of insurance may be requested from him on entering the premises or, failing that, a sworn statement.