Conditions of sale:
Payment, modification and cancellation of the reservation:
- We require full payment upon reservation. The reservation confirmation and the acceptance of the general conditions of sale are equivalent to the electronic signature of the rental contract.
- The reservation can be modified up to 14 days before arrival.
- If canceled by the client up to 14 days before arrival, the reservation will be fully refunded.
- If canceled by the client within 14 days before arrival, we retain 50% of the amount of the reservation.
- If the reservation is not canceled by the client but he doesn’t come not show up, we keep the full amount of the reservation.
- If canceled by the owner, the reservation will be fully refunded.
Length of stay:
- The customer signing this contract concluded for a fixed period may not under any circumstances claim any right to stay in the premises at the end of the stay.
Interruption of stay:
- In the event of interruption of the stay by the client, no refund will be made.
- The tourist tax, of €0.94 per night and per person, is included in the amount of the reservation.
Maximum capacity, extra bed and children:
- Suites are designed for two people and there is no capacity for extra beds in the rooms.
- Our establishment is not ideal for children.
- Pets are not allowed.
- WiFi is available free of charge in all suites.
- TV is not provided, but the client can use a laptop, tablet or smartphone to access your language news and programs.
- Our establishment is located in the heart of the medieval city of Sarlat-la-Canéda and no car is allowed to park there, but the customer can park in the streets around the medieval city.
- For the nearest car park (paying): the one at the corner of boulevard Henri Arlet and rue Montaigne.
- Otherwise, for free parking a few minutes away: on the Chemin du Plantier.
Health and Safety:
- Our establishment is completely non-smoking. It is not permitted to smoke in all suites and common areas.
- We welcome clients on their arrival, between 2 p.m. and 6 p.m., and give them the keys to their suite.
- Otherwise, a secured keybox is disposed at the main entrance and will hold the keys for clients.
- Departure is 10 a.m. at the latest.
- The customer is liable for all damages caused by him. It is required to be insured by a resort-type insurance contract for these various risks. A certificate of insurance may be requested from him on entering the premises or, failing that, a sworn statement.